• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rims

hormone83 said:
Other than the center of the rims those are pretty nice. Do you have adaptors or would those fit without?

I just ordered some spacers from 245gti. I think they would work with those??? If for some reason they won't please let me know.

Hmm, I'll look into that, to find some pictures. But I remembered the last time I checked Voxx MG's only the 16" came with a 20mm offset, the 17x7.5 was 40mm. Then again it was a while ago that I bothered to check wheels.

the problem is that it don't look good on the car.

I don't hate the wheels, but the first thing I thought was "i wonder if you can get them in black" too.

ModBrick18 said:
roll on chrome is my vote, not enough volvos with bling :cool:

Why not? It is his car after all, and if he thinks it looks good then it looks good. Screw the board's opinion. I personally believe that on, say, a 760 with bucketloads of chrome trim it would look downright awesome.

You know I think that the chrome is going to look sweet. I'm getting the car back from the body shop next week. It's getting painted flat black, so a little chrome should look good eh'.

Back