• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Hot or not

suterman

not a permanant feature yet, need to get some late mode 940 trim to meet up with the rear end of rear arches, try to imagine it with the car sprayed black or silver.

I can't so as far to say hot but I will say, for your car, I think it will look good.
Not a big fan of chrome but there is something about your car that allows it. Does that make any sense?
Sort of gives it a clean classic look.

I say..do whatcha wanna.

Sweet ride by the way. Always love seeing it.

I"m normally against those but you can pull it off - might as well try it for a bit and see if you like it (which is all that matters in the end)

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

This is not an old Merc owned by a pikey, so.................... no!

Peel them off and send them back to Thailand!

Mike and Mark (& Minnie & Tina- and Max, for that matter).

It just draws attention to the wheel arches, which is not a good thing.

Dump it on spinnnaaazzzzzzzzz and it might fit, but then your car would be on spinnnaaaazzzz. :-(

but the arches are soooo dented and scratched.... this will cover them up, what about if i paint them the body colour?

suterman said:
but the arches are soooo dented and scratched.... this will cover them up, what about if i paint them the body colour?

Couldn't hurt to see it I guess.

Until you paint them though.......:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

There's no chrome trim on your car is there? Besides the grill? Get the chrome door handles and some of the trim pieces to go with it and chrome wheels and maybe... Although the fitment looks funny on those.. There are stock ones on the 760's. And black with chrome arches and trims/wheels would look tight.

If you're going to paint them, paint them your trim color which is black. Yeah?

Silver in my not so humble opinion looks best w/ black trim :twisted:

Well whatever you go with. Be consistent. My neighbor's got an orange mercury with blacked out trim, body color wipers, chrome wheel arches and muffler tips oh and silver tint! :???:

Back