• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

found this little gem at the shop

Neil Peart

2nd gear burnouts...
164 in really good shape

dscf19809kq.jpg

dscf19793qx.jpg

dscf19817ce.jpg

dscf19827io.jpg

anyone interested?

Gabe,

Get that sumbitch and bring it back here to North Canton... I'll help you get that thing not only fixed up but sweet as hell...

I'd love to play with that B30 and maybe even put triple Webers on it...

Just think how sweet that would sound...

wow.. i want parts off those 240s....

and i see seats from a volvo in the distance lol..

I thought you moved to CA?

I still need to make a trip to that yard, but Fentons experiences with that place [$$$ for a relay R&R] didn't sound that great...how is he on prices?

if someone gose from here ill make a list and you can pick things up? or call me for prices when your at the yard and ill pay you back?..

ok...

hwyflier2 said:
Gabe,

Get that sumbitch and bring it back here to North Canton... I'll help you get that thing not only fixed up but sweet as hell...

I'd love to play with that B30 and maybe even put triple Webers on it...

Just think how sweet that would sound...

haha, the 242 showed some life today..she should be back up in a day or so. That 164 would be really nice. You could work some magic on a classic like this. It would involve lots of welding and 3 weber carbs lol.

Volvhoe said:
wait is that whole yard nothing but volvos?

i relly could use some parts....

yes it is, where have you been? :p I have a few threads on it, with lots of videos of me just walking through the place.

BoxDriver2 said:
I thought you moved to CA?

I still need to make a trip to that yard, but Fentons experiences with that place [$$$ for a relay R&R] didn't sound that great...how is he on prices?

ya, for college but I'm back for the summer. If you come down, we can arrange a trip down there. I usually can get what I want/need for cheap when the owner isnt around and his sons are working. They let me use whatever in the shop and whatnot. Nice guys. I know my way around to get good things cheap.;-)

Don't get me started. He had a starting problem with the 765 that he just couldnt figure out, he shafted him for hundreds by doing alot of bull**** work. Fenton is no stranger to cars whatsoever, it just kinda stumped him and what no better place to take it to but a volvo expert no? He did it to me when I had just got the car. And my dad(the owner) decided to take the car directly to his shop before I ever got my hands on it, just to swap out the turbos. So It sat there for 4-5months, and $1,100 later I get my car back. With peeling clearcoat and a f-uped k-jet box(wtf?). Things were outta my control then, I don't let him touch any of my cars. He seems to really have a grudge against people who work on their volvos, haha.

but this guy has a 740, 140, PV, 240 owners wet dream as far as motors, body peices and such go. T-6 motor is just lying around as is the many 16V's. a few I-5's around also. But the problem is his prices are outrageous sometimes. $750 for a junkyard M46 and Clutch?

Last edited:
Neil Peart said:
yes it is, where have you been? :p I have a few threads on it, with lots of videos of me just walking through the place.

post links? or ill site on my ass and search for 3 hours..

Neil, can you keep an eye out for some rear seats for my wagon? 745 black checked cloth seats with headrests? Let me know if you find them and I'll try to work out how to get them from you.

Eamon

ladeadhead said:
Neil, can you keep an eye out for some rear seats for my wagon? 745 black checked cloth seats with headrests? Let me know if you find them and I'll try to work out how to get them from you.

Eamon

for sure

im planing on comeing up in Aug.... will you be around? i rather go to the yard with someone he knows....

Back