• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

sticky for aftermarket wheels?

Should we have a sticky for aftermarket wheels?

• Yes, that'll help us to choose non-stock wheels.

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • No, doesn't really help that much.

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Chigga 744SE

Taiwan hillbilly
I saw the stock wheels guide, but how about some of the stuff that shows where people can buy wheels that were already drilled for Volvos? since not everyone is stupid like me buying wheels that were meant for Volvos.

quinn_volvo said:
how about a sticky that tells volvo rwd/fwd bolt pattern, offsets, spacer/adapter choices/information

I like that idea, its much easier and I think more productive than trying to keep up with who makes and/or drills in what pattern and offset.
And maybe put it here http://www.turbobricks.com/specs.php instead of the sticky? Easy enough to refer to, and I think the less stickies we have to scroll past the better.

I saw American Racing rims on a Volvo the other day, I didn't know they made any in 5x108 for awhile. That opens up a few options. Also I saw another Volvo 744ti with some sick wheels with "ARE" on the center cap, which I am pretty sure is American Racing.

Poik said:
I saw American Racing rims on a Volvo the other day, I didn't know they made any in 5x108 for awhile. That opens up a few options. Also I saw another Volvo 744ti with some sick wheels with "ARE" on the center cap, which I am pretty sure is American Racing.

yep, ARE = American Racing Equipment

+1 for after market sticky. I don't plan on buying any, but it sure would be handy

Back