• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vercetti's 80' 245 Turbo Wagon

Vercetti

Here is the scoop. After a year and a half...I have been contemplating why I have even started this mess. Atleast now I have my OWN place to work on this never ending project. It has taken such a long time because I don't work on it everyday. I tend to work on it at random times. Basically. I haven't toyed with it for a few weeks now. So uh yeah...hopefully before the summer is over, it will be "running". Let's all hope.

I am going to restore the car to k-jet stock intervals. Yes k-jet. I am going to get it working at stock levels so I can atleast drive it before the summer is over.

To be totally honest, when i started this project "awhile" ago, I knew absolutely nothing about engines, cars, blah blah blah...i didn't know **** about Volvos...period...

Once I get the car running, I intend to get a daily 200 series NA for a daily driver. But first...this thing has to be running.

So until then...I am stuck with my parent's (soon to be sister's)95' 850T or my mother's 01' S80 2.9

Read and discuss or whatever you do.

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Last edited:
Paint the valve cover to match, with black VOLVO lettering.

Keep up the work and don't get disheartened. I was about where you are now around the beginning of the month and mine's up and "running' now. Granted I didn't rip apart a bunch of the dashboard, but dashes are overrated.

Back