• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

C30 vs. Focus t5

kenneth rigney

Okay can somebody straighten me out on the Ford Focus with the Volvo T5? is it coming to the US market? How much Volvo is it?

Because if it is I may buy one and swap a S40 front on to it. I saw a Focus MkII that looked good.

but if a C30 can be had for close to the same price I would rather have that. Any idea of msrp for the new C30?

Does any one have some pictures of these cars??????????? I would like to see them side by side.

I must have a hot Volvo hatch by next summer

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=62050&highlight=ford+focus

I looked for info and just got more lost on the subject.

...okay am gonna glue a volvo emblem on a ford focus, we should have seen the day was coming.

we won't be getting the new focus (the one based on the s40 platform). its europe only--too expensive for the niche the focus fits in in the states, so they;re gonna keep making the old ones.

shame you dont get the new focus its a far superior car to the old one. much bigger too, tho tbh the s40 is a lot nicer interpretation of it

M4RTIN said:
shame you dont get the new focus its a far superior car to the old one. much bigger too, tho tbh the s40 is a lot nicer interpretation of it
I have an 02 s40 but it the Mitsubishi one. Quite a nice car however!

Back