• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 M-Spec Cruiser

pinguin

Queen Bitch of MWC Thread
Well, my first idea for this car, was to boost some of the everloving snot out of a redblock, but, I decided that I'm far to poor to get big power from a turbo 4 banger, so I decided on the small block 318 out of a Gran Fury cop car. The cop car I'm getting has a spotlight still, so I decided that not only will my 240 have the heart of a cop car, it'll look like one too. I'm thinking pushbar, spotlight, Black & White paint, dog dishes on 15"s, and a light bar (Removed for street use of course)
So far, I've only got the car itself, but I hope to get the engine from the cop car before it decides to get cold on me.
So, here are pics of the project car:
The Car as it was when I got it:
p2090018wt7.jpg

The car after some stripping:
p1010089vx2.jpg

After a little more stripping, but with the front seats back in:
p1010088qz4.jpg

The interior of the car as it is now, with the stock wiring stripped down (at this point i still planned to retain most stock wiring, as opposed to a little stock wiring):
p1010007aq2.jpg

in a thread like 2 days ago you were saying you watd to make your car look liek a grp a car now its gona look like a cop car... c'mon

in a thread like 2 days ago you were saying you watd to make your car look liek a grp a car now its gona look like a cop car... c'mon

This is an old thread and a different 244 that I no longer have. might eventually stick a 318 in a 744 I've got laying around...

kinda surprised this is back from the dead...

Back