• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Seafoam goodness!

shellshock

Below, is a photo of Clay
Had a seafoam session yesterday evening. Me and my friend both seafoamed our rides. Mine smoked like no other! I had my neighbors out on there porches staring. The whole neighborhood was smoked up.

I did it per TfT's chineese water torture instructions. I can defnally tell the difference. Idles soo much better

Here is some pics and videos :)
Initial start up after sitting for a few:

PICT0074.jpg

PICT0083.jpg

PICT0086.jpg

PICT0088.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

PICT0101.jpg

PICT0098.jpg

And yes, that impala is a police car. Not to worry though, its my dads :-P

Ill have some video up tonight

Ejnoy :rofl:

EDIT: One video is uploaded. Photobucket is the suck for videos, and I still have one more to to try again. Ill work on it after work tonight

Last edited:
That's nothing, I live way out in the country and I was seafoaming my 242 turbo for the first time. It honestly looked like there was a forest fire and I pop my head out from under the hood and see a cop stop in front of my driveway. For some reason he continued to go up the hill and didn't bother me with questions or anything.

your neighbors are going to have all sorts of nice things to say to your parents...

I've got a can of Seafoam in my garage, but have been reluctant to use it.
Just to make sure or the directions;
dump it into a full gas tank & let the car run?
It's going into my daily driver & I don't want to mess anything up.

When I did it Sunday, I didn't get hardly that much smoke, I don't think...I know my dad's 740T didn't. If I didn't get a lot of smoke does that mean there wasn't a lot of carbon?

probably, if your running synth oil its probably clean as hell anyways

When I seafoamed my 240 it smoked about just as much as yours...but it was windy so it didn't look as bad and it disipates quickly.

that's not a 9c1. its an LS with premium wheel pkg.

your pop's a copper?

get outta jail free card FTW!

good job on fogging the neighborhood too. also FTW!

heh, its a cop car allright, but its unmarked. He just does surveillance and drug busts out of it, marked cars do the chasing. its Got the ulgy blue interior, big dome light, and crazy center looking console.

Get out jail free card?? psh, my dad wouldnt do it. He would make me stay. He's a cop in Tulsa, but we live in Claremore. Dosent help much. I just keep a pic of him in my wallet :)

and the bevis thing. Huh? is it the large head?? That pic makes me look like a bigass head with a mullet. Gay LMAO

Back