• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I wish these would fit!

Mm yeah they have some nice looking knock offs. I read through all the feedback and some people are really pissed that they're really cheap quality chinese knock offs. I like the set that look kinda like bbs lemans in the 19x8 front and 19x10 rears (I think). If I could somehow tuck those in on my 145 with minimal fooling around I'd be tempted.
James

I really wanna go with a staggered setup. Mabey like 17x7 front/18x8 rear. But good luck to me finding that setup in the design and color I want. If i decide to drop a couple grand on wheels than mabey, but for now I'm just gonna go with some newer OEM wheels or somthing.

dpending on what you like there used to be a company that made cobra R replica wheels for about $125 each. well i WAS gonna get 16x7.5 for the fronts and 17x9 for the rear, but they stoped making those in 5x108 a little less than a year ago. you can still find the 17x9's tho

You could get four fronts to help some of the fitment issues, 8.5" front and rear isn't thaaaat wide, you'd just have to get a thicker spacer and do a little bit of fender bashing.

Back