• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Sema P1800 on Ebay

nice but I would have done a couple of things different: steering wheel, shifter knob, different coil pack location, inlet hose for turbo, and I probably would have put on another one of the brackets that hold the compressor housing on. To each his own.

ninja edit: exterior is awesome..

Looks more like a toy model than a car. I'd buy it to have if i had a decent chunk of change, but not near $40k. $40k will buy a really, really nice street rod or muscle car. Whoever looks at this must be in a specific market, this doesn't appeal to mass buyers.

ya'll can bitch about the ford engine all you want but i bet if anything does go wrong another duratec motor is a hell of a lot easier and cheaper to rebuild and do crazy stuff with than a volvo head. nevermind it is smaller in 16v form also

I'd have went with an Esslinger Ford 2.3T for the old school , but the motor there now is not a problem in my opinion.

I can walk away with more car for $40k at Barrett-Jackson.

Back