• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bizarre Racing Unlimited

tailgate emblems

• silver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • flat black - matching body paint

• none

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leslie

"All Killer, No Filler!"
racecar.jpg

4-13-2007-02.jpg

4-13-2007-08.jpg

4-13-2007-06.jpg

4-13-2007-05.jpg

4-13-2007-03.jpg

4-13-2007-04.jpg

image001.png

image002.png

100_0780.jpg

100_0781.jpg

100_0782.jpg

100_0783.jpg

100_0784.jpg

100_0779.jpg

100_0778.jpg

100_0777.jpg

100_0772.jpg

100_0771.jpg

100_0770.jpg

100_0769.jpg

progress5.jpg

progress4.jpg

Volvo_004.jpg

005_5.jpg

Volvo_005.jpg

004_4.jpg

Volvo_007-1.jpg

Volvo_008-1.jpg

011_11.jpg

015_15.jpg

016_16.jpg

017_17.jpg

013_13.jpg

010_10.jpg

I purchased the car from the owner who purchased from original owner about a month ago . He was going to run in SCCA Pro Solo, then had a heart attack. Then second owner was going to use it for ice racing. The suspension is set up for solo 2 or road racing. It would cost him too much to do the work?
The car-1990 745 Turbo PLUS - has 44k miles , has always run synthetic oil. All the work was done through Havoc Motorsports in Chicago. Has a very nice roll cage. Front has coil overs with Bilstein schocks. Adjustable camber toe in out. Rear adjustable Bilsteins as well.
Large IPD sway bars front and rear. Brand new American Racing wheels with never used Goodyear SCCS slicks. Drive train excellent with factory turbo plus installed. Brand new limited slip differental. Exhaust is brand new aluminized custom cat back. Butler seat, Simpson window net and belts. Quick release steering wheel.
Dry cell battery. Custom made fibreglass hood with mold.
The original owner of the car from put $1400.00 into lexan windows and windshield. They will need to be installed. The dash has been removed.
The car does have an automatic tranny. This is the trick set up for solo racing.

I just got all parts for manual swap :-)
12_10_06_0923.jpg

Last edited:
The car does have an automatic tranny. This is the trick set up for solo racing.
Interesting find. That thing has road racing/timetrials/soloI written all over it, but with an auto trans, I don't know. Are you going to track the car, or run soloII? E Modified I believe.

Interesting find. That thing has road racing/timetrials/soloI written all over it, but with an auto trans, I don't know. Are you going to track the car, or run soloII? E Modified I believe.

Prosolo is all about consistency and launch is very important. An auto makes sense as it will launch similarly everytime

Looking good Lee. I'll try to gove you a call next week. Things have not gone well at all with my mother in law :-( .

No, I am not. Why do you think most big drag cars are auto?
Because there's more to be gained on the launch than there is to be lost on the rest of the course, unlike Solo. In fact, an auto may offer gains over the ENTIRE track. Not the case in Solo.

Because there's more to be gained on the launch than there is to be lost on the rest of the course, unlike Solo. In fact, an auto may offer gains over the ENTIRE track. Not the case in Solo.

Dude how can you hate on the auto, its consistently bad.

i dig the auto if it can stand the power gains you plan on making.. altho on a big road course i do feel that a manual would be faster just due to the more power to the ground. but i solo'd my wagon with the auto for a long time and enjoyed it...

Sam

Killer!!!

Looks like a huge head start towards having something really awesome.

What's with the welds here though:

100_0771.jpg

Looks like some other parts are just tacked too, maybe it's not quite finished?
Some of those looks kinda warty. :omg: I'd be inclined to re-do some of that...

But either way great start as a project no doubt.

moz-screenshot.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

Killer!!!

Looks like a huge head start towards having something really awesome.

What's with the welds here though:

100_0771.jpg

Looks like some other parts are just tacked too, maybe it's not quite finished?
Some of those looks kinda warty. :omg: I'd be inclined to re-do some of that...

But either way great start as a project no doubt.

moz-screenshot.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

Dear Captain

I will work on my car while you fix you signature DEAL or NO DEAL ? :-)

Back