• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My new car 740 Turbo

Leewaa

Enjoy.
DSC02651.jpg

DSC02655.jpg

DSC02657.jpg

DSC02659.jpg

The BOV was installed by the previous owner.
DSC02641.jpg

Leather interior, In good conditions condsidering the age of the car. Notice the skul door locks :lol: compliments of the previous owner.. soon to be removed
DSC02639.jpg

DSC02637.jpg

What you guys think.

thanks guys. front clear turn signals are on the way, and i plan on removing the headlight wipers and spraying the silver part black....

That is almost perfect, all it needs is the rear reflector panel and it would be perfect, the blacking out that panel which houses the wiper once it's removed will just about make it perfect, and maybe an LSD and some engine work, but nothing else externally please!!!!!

How many Km on the odometer?
Super clean! Amazing... I wish there were more clean interiors like that in pre 86 240s.

That is almost perfect, all it needs is the rear reflector panel and it would be perfect, the blacking out that panel which houses the wiper once it's removed will just about make it perfect, and maybe an LSD and some engine work, but nothing else externally please!!!!!

I do have the rear reflecter panal but it is slightly damaged so i took it off, i think it looks better without but thats just personal prefrence i guess.. Defenatly will be doing some engine work. I won't be doing any major cosmetics only making it look nicer and fixign up the parts that look daggy ;-) so don't worry!

edit:315,000 km on the clock btw whats LSD? :oops:

Very nice! The Gemini's go well with the black paint, the front end is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! The only thing I would add MHO would be splitters, that would make this beaut complete. Nice find!:cool:

g@ttigang

Back