• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

washed the car and took some pix.

Chigga 744SE

Taiwan hillbilly
washed the car, drove it around to test out more stuff, went by to my old high school to snap some pix. I don't really like snapping pix at night, but not like I got time during days.

Picture008copy.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Is that still set on the highest setting?

Looks sick man, can't wait to see it with the OZ's...

Any rubbing issues? How much camber you running in the front, have you had it aligned yet?

I like it, makin me want to drop 1400 on my wagon that I am trying not to dump money into right now...

For a second there I thought they changed your old high school into a furniture store. :rofl:

Your car looks wild so low like that... are you enjoying the ride during city driving?.. and have you hit your head on the roof yet from a good bump?

Sweet ride chigga.

Is that still set on the highest setting?

Looks sick man, can't wait to see it with the OZ's...

Any rubbing issues? How much camber you running in the front, have you had it aligned yet?

I like it, makin me want to drop 1400 on my wagon that I am trying not to dump money into right now...

I had one of those DIY kit for auto-x for camber measurement, and its about -1 right now, its set at maximum positive, and yes, its at highest setting that I'm willing to go lol, and I need to align the suspension once I get all new bushings, tie rods in. I have rubbing issue with the fender liner, but that's about it.

I'll test out my Borbet typeVM, it'll be interesting to see how 18x9 will fit all around.

wisturbo said:
For a second there I thought they changed your old high school into a furniture store.

Your car looks wild so low like that... are you enjoying the ride during city driving?.. and have you hit your head on the roof yet from a good bump?

Sweet ride chigga.

none, since the shocks have good 2-3" of travel, suspension don't bottom out, this is main reason why I shell out the cash for these.

Looks pretty good with the Gemini's Chigga 744SE. I enjoy seeing you stuff fat a$$ wheels under her, you seem to always pick out the right combo. :cool:

g@ttigang

holy crap on the snow storm just now.

I went to see my gf at work at noon, then started to snow at 2pm, it took me 3hrs to get home when usually takes 20mins, and literally I was driving 20km/h, and from her place to home is 55km

saw this after lunch, my friend has one just like that, except e36 and slammed + wheels

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

yes, there's someone riding a scooter in this weather

this was the hwy

Picture012.jpg

world's busiest hwy, 401.
Picture013.jpg

drove well till the evening
Picture014.jpg

by the time I got home, most snow fell off my bumper, literally I was plowing snow, it was awsome!

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Back