• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Go read your newspaper somewhere else!

Vol242vo

Keep it clean...
Cause my park benches are gone!

Before:

B4Bumpers.jpg

100_3084.jpg

After.jpg

After:

After2.jpg

After3.jpg

After4.jpg

Still need to clean them up a bit, and put on the airdam but a hell of a lot better than the commandos!

looking good!
now turbo time!

I'm actually thinking about it... ;-)

very nice...thats on my to-do list as well (who knows when it will happen...ha) are you going trim-less?
For now yeah, I have the trim if I decided I want to use it. It's been on my to do list too I just had to wait for a nice set to arrive at my local JY. Let me tell my 242 just lost about 50 lbs!

Whoa... Sweet!
Thanks Buddy! I saw your 245 with the Pegs on all 4...looks damn SWEET!

you inspire us all!

A+ work
Why thank you SIR!

Looking good, but do I spot a small "glitch" on the back bumper against the fender? in the corner..

Anyways, looks great! We need more pics ;)

The "forever black" stuff IPD (and probably someone else) sells is fantastic for making the skinny bumper covers look really good and dark like your car.
Be warned, I HATE commandos, but the one thing they did get right was the trim. Skinny trim is a huge PITA. I think it is possible to make the commando trim work on the front. Haven't looked at the rear of a 78- 242/244.
Looks soo much better though.

Looking good, but do I spot a small "glitch" on the back bumper against the fender? in the corner..

Anyways, looks great! We need more pics ;)
I haven't put trim on the back yet...other than that not that I'm aware of? More pics to come after I clean them up a bit.:-D

the sentra?
HA ha! Yeah it's a boring car but great MPG and runs PERFECT! Good winter car.

Wow, that made a hell of a difference. That looks amazing.
Thanks, I was surprised at the final outcome.

I think it is possible to make the commando trim work on the front. Haven't looked at the rear of a 78- 242/244.
Looks soo much better though.

That's exactly what I have done to the car, the front has the existing trim, and the back will be done this weekend.

Looks very nice. I've always wondered what a 240 would look like if it had no bumpers at all, just smooth panels.

I always thought your car looked awsome, but somthing was wrong with it..... All of a sudden you've fixed it and it is a really really nice car. Its amazing what the bumpers have done to it!!

I've got some of those Voxx's on the way to my soon to be here 242Ti..... I hope they look as good on mine as they do on yours

Jordan

car looks good! but you really need to stop stealing signs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, lovely car. nice work.
Thank you!

Looks very nice. I've always wondered what a 240 would look like if it had no bumpers at all, just smooth panels.
I hope I completed one of your many wonders of life!:-P

I always thought your car looked awesome, but something was wrong with it..... All of a sudden you've fixed it and it is a really really nice car. Its amazing what the bumpers have done to it!!

I've got some of those Voxx's on the way to my soon to be here 242Ti..... I hope they look as good on mine as they do on yours

Jordan
Thanks for the compliment! Oh, I'm sure the wheel will look fine to you...but then you'll grow to hate them...sure there strong but the ugliness still prevails! :twisted:

didn't you say you were gonna get rid of those ugly Voxx wheels?
Yeah, I'm just not 100% sure on what wheels are going to replace them.

more pics! :-D
I will update this weekend after a good wash and touch up to the new hotness.

car looks good! but you really need to stop stealing signs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, it's an addiction ever since I found my last name on a Street sign and took it. And my last name is Horton...

Back