• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

rim photoshop req

psy

I know this probable wont take any of you long that know photoship well but could one of you be so kind as to photoshop a new paint style on this rim

I'm thinking of having the spokes white and the lip black could someone do that for me

voxmg.jpg

cool thanks man, I wondering if it will work on my car if I redid the rims that color.

yeah but I don't have a day shoot with the rims on it I'll post up something tomorrow though if someone wanted to do it for me.

I think it would look better the other way around (black rim/white lip) or black rim/polished lip

I'm not a big fan of the black rim polish lip deal. I mean it loosk good just not a fan of it, but i'm open to seeing how both would look on my car.

pearl white rim to match your sexy pearl white car+polished lip FTMFW!

it would look soo baller....better make sure you keep a thick coat of wax on the wheels tho, white does not stay clean

pearl white rim to match your sexy pearl white car+polished lip FTMFW!

it would look soo baller....better make sure you keep a thick coat of wax on the wheels tho, white does not stay clean

oh I hadn't thought about the white rim with polish lip, but yes it would be color matched for sure I like that :oogle:

ok finally took a few pics have fun guys open to ideas try out the black/polished but that pearl white/polished seems interesting.

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

bump come on guys were the photo shop experts that were looking for a pic of my car, help me out here. :)

bump come on photoshop guru's. pearl white spokes/polish lip and why not that black spokes/polish lip look as well.

PLEASE :urgod:

Those pics are too low res to do anything decent. You cant properly cut out a rim that is so pixelated the edges are jagged.

Get some higher res pics, no flash, with lighting behind you, not in front of you

I tried doing the front wheel and failed a few times before I just gave up, so there's the back wheel and some other things as well...Get me better pics tomorrow and I'll see what I can do!

Picture001.jpg

Back