• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

meh...

i drift volvos

cracker
Got some "new" wheels on my volvo...and some damn good tires. After i turned the boost up to 9psi i started to have traction problems at the top of second gear. With these tires i don't have any traction problems going in a straight line :clap:. Took the car up the mountain and it made a world of difference....can't wait until i get my bigger sway bars on.

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

I also got some wheels mounted on some steelies....that was i have some tires to play with :shiftingfun:

you need an eggcrate grill...

Got one....it was ziptied and hotglued on when i bought the car....took it off to try and fix the e-fan. Need to remove the fan...then i'll probbaly ziptie that biatch back on :p

what exactly are "damn good tires"?

Alot stickier then the wal-mart grade tires that were on it :p. The tread pattern looks decent on the back...front is alright.

im close to the oklahoma/texas border....i think im about 2 hours north of Texarkana...how far are you from there?

like 30 minutes south of texarkana... i'm basically in the far northwest corner of LA near texas and arkansas

and those tires look like Kumho ecsta spt's ... nice choice if so

like 30 minutes south of texarkana... i'm basically in the far northwest corner of LA near texas and arkansas

and those tires look like Kumho ecsta spt's ... nice choice if so

Well hell...we should meet up for sure. Not sure on teh brand...the front and rears don't match....but hell i got 6 16" tires for $40...so im not complaining

I do have to agree that the colors don't go well together

i agree 100%. I like bronze on dark vehicles....i've even seen it on white cars and liked it....but doesn't look good w/ that faded blue. I've been thinking about doing a rustoleom flat black paint job...but i dunno...ned to get a hood trunk and fender first :-P

and thanks everyone for the comments :nod:

looks awesome....a little lower and it would be sexah as hell!

#200 blue looks so good with bronze, gold, polished, silver, and black rims...great job

Back