• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My sub installation and a sound clip of the car..

superboosted

You wish you had some..
Some pics of the sub install..sounds great,now just need to amp the door speakers.
-alpine mono class D 400W@2ohm
-alpine R 12"dvc
-Box built by me,and proud of that!(my first)
-still have space in the wagon,and bass :nod:
DSCN0760.jpg

DSCN0759.jpg

DSCN0761.jpg

And some sound clips of my exhaust...straight pipe with a magnaflow and brospeed tip..Sorry it is sideways! :roll:

Thanks...I really need to vacuum,but the floor sits flush,and I still have room for stuff.The box is sealed to the unerside of the floor.And is exactly .98 cubic ft.

Just out of curiosity....

Is there enough room to counter sink the sub to the point where you could flush mount a grille to the carpet? I think that would be totally sick.

nice nice, gotta love being able to move a couch in the wagon and still havin the bass pumpin. good sub too, i have 2 10s in my wagon floor. working on a new grill to cover em, flush to the floor.

Is there enough room to counter sink the sub to the point where you could flush mount a grille to the carpet? I think that would be totally sick.

It would be hard...At least with that sub,because of the way it mounts.

But yeah,with a sub made to be mounted top or bottom,you could flush mount it.

wow that looks good and saves money vs. buying a box...i wanted to get some type r's for mine also...heard good reviews from them a bit pricey tho

It would be hard...At least with that sub,because of the way it mounts.

But yeah,with a sub made to be mounted top or bottom,you could flush mount it.

If you want to flush the sub and the amp...build a beauty board. Get cardboard and mock up the floor of the trunk to the height you need. Get some 1/2 inch MDF and cut it out. use the scraps for supports and wrap that thing in carpet of vinyl. If you have the time, and patience you can always cover the amp in plexi or on the opposite side of the truck flush in some tools or cap, fuse block etc.

Its not hard just time consuming.

Back