• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by 240.203

1. 2

+T Supporting?

i have a rebuilt b230f with the 13mm rods. i am running a HE350 Clone (running 18psi?) ebay intercooler with MS2 off 2.4lh harness ipd cam and gear upgraded valve springs. Don't know if it matters but custom clutch and pressure plate with T5 transmission swap. I'm wondering if you guys could...
  2. 2

Set timing with no covers??

Whats up guys finally getting around to throwing everything together. ive got the head and block ready but i realize now that i no longer have the plastic cover with the timing marks on them. Is there any other marks on the block and head to get everything to TDC? Thanks for all the help.
  3. 2

2.5 Stroker Tune

How does one tune a 2.5 stroker b230 from a 1994 aq151. I plan on swapping it into 1993 240 block. I also have a holset turbocharger and plan on running 15psi. Do I need to megasquirt? Or can I get away with chips. Thanks guys. It's gonna be a daily so that may come into play. If you need...
  4. 2

240 Rod and Piston Order

Ripped apart motor, and like an idiot i mixed up the directions of the rods. i still have the pistons in order and they have the arrow that points to the timing assm. so that isn't a big deal. i just wanted to make sure that they go in the proper order before i blow up about 2 months worth of...
Back