• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by SlowBrick

1. SlowBrick

B6284T into a 240. Looking for information pls :)

For the longest time since buying the motor in 2015 Ive wanted to build a T6 240. I have the 240, I have the T6 and now I finally have the time and motivation. Over the past 5 years I have been collecting random parts and think I have enough now to actually start the build. Im embarrassed to...
  2. SlowBrick

4.10 gears into 240 1031 rear end

Hey everyone, I've done a bit of searching but cant seem to find what im looking for regarding this question. I have a 77 245 with a B23ET on LH2.4 with a 2.95 first T5 trans. It currently has a 3.31 rear end which was installed before the T5 when I did the LH2.4 swap. The 3.31 rear was...
  3. SlowBrick

Garrett T3 wastegate

Hey guys, I am running a 16t clocked for RWD on my B23ET and have been having a hard time getting it to hold stable boost and boost onset also seems kinda slow. Ive done some reading and it appears that using the T3 wastegate is an effective solution. Unfortunately here in AUS we didnt get any...
  4. SlowBrick

T5 behind B23ET questions

Hi everyone, About 5 months ago I completed a T5 swap into a 1977 245L which has a B23ET installed. I used Yoshifab+ Deeworks components and the swap went pretty well. I have been driving the car everyday and have come up a little stuck on a few things id like to fix. I guess ill just list them...
  5. SlowBrick

Adding second fuel pump to 245L wagon

Hey guys! So im nearing the end of a turbo conversion into my 245L wagon. Basically we have built a B23ET and replaced the B21 that was in there previously. Its all been wired up with LH2.4 and runs pretty nicely. However one thing that I still really dont like about the swap is the routing of...
  6. SlowBrick

Slowbricks 240 turbo (T6 Content)

I figured it was about time I created a thread for my car. I've had it since 2008 and in that time a lot of things have happened. Its taken me a lot of places and I have met a few fantastic people because of it. I have spent many hours behind the wheel and just as many under the bonnet and...
  7. SlowBrick

LH2.2: Have I reached its limits?

Hey everyone, I have been benchracing the idea of replacing the LH2.2 on my B230FX+T with something a little more capable. I've always thought that LH2.2 was quite a capable system so a simple daily driver and it has worked great for the past 3 or so years my +T has been going. The problem I...
  8. SlowBrick

Another KJet to LH2.4

Hey Everyone. I've finally managed to get most of the bits I need to swap in a B23ET into my girlfriends 77 245. Its running a KJet B21E with an M45. The plan is to swap in a B23ET and run it on LH2.4 @ 10psi and call it a day. I chose 2.4 as 2.2 cars aren't too common around here especially the...
  9. SlowBrick

The Free 245L - the mini build thread

Hello everyone, Its been a while since I last created my own thread around here. Last week my GF acquired herself a free 77' 245 wagon. Another member (244GLE) was the one who discovered the car, however due to space problems he could not take it, so my GF got it instead. So I rang the new...
  10. SlowBrick

240 LHD vs RHD 240 heater core (urgent)

Hello all, I am in need to a new heater core for my RHD 240. Until now ive just driven with the heater disconnected as it began leaking, however I went into for a car inspection today for my registration and failed on the grounds of the heater not working as according to the design rules for the...
  11. SlowBrick

Plugs and Wires

I am in need of some new plugs and wires for my car. I want something reasonably nice that isnt going to break the bank. Ive seen the IPD ones with the heat shields on the boots and they look pretty nice. Are there any other ones i should be looking at? Also what plugs do you guys use that you...
  12. SlowBrick

Stock intercooler pipe size

Hey guys just have a quick question. Ive not long had my +T on the road, and i would like to replace the dodgy piping setup that came with the donor car. Donor car was a 740turbo with a tdo5-12b. The coldside piping is original, but i want to replace the visually worn intercooler coupler. Am i...
  13. SlowBrick

Pic request: Subs in the boot of a 240

Hey i am going to be installing 2 12"s in the boot of my 240 soon and i am looking for some box ideas. Basically what im looking for is just to have the subs boxed and placed in the upper section of the boot so i can still use the lower section. Post up your dual or single sub configs because im...
  14. SlowBrick

Homemade flame trap relocation...possible?

My 240 is suffering from catastrophic oil leaks from the rear cam plug after i replaced it last thursday, and im thinking maybe the PCV system may be blocked, will find out when LT comes out to look at the car. I was looking on IPD and noticed their flame trap relocation kit. My question is...
  15. SlowBrick

Gunna paint my geminis...opinions?

So ive decided my geminis are due for a repaint. After being re rolled and scratched and various other things, they are quite tired looking. Ive had some experience with painting wheels at work, so the process of doing it is sorta familiar. I was thinking of sanding the lips down to bare metal...
Back