• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. rwturbo

760 ACC help

If it’s a 87 with the 740 dash I have changed several of them to manual controls. There’s a write up on here somewhere I did on them. Not to bad just need a sonar car for parts.
  2. rwturbo

Volvo 940 - Electric Radiator fan only works when A/C is on

Is it a Regina car or Bosch ? If Regina car the radiator switch is the only thing that triggers the fan relay for none ac fan activation. The coolant temp sensor or ecm does not control the fan on Regina cars! I have proven this but following the wiring from the relay back to the car/ecm. Never...
  3. rwturbo

B23FT swap into a 1991 740

Mine was a 87 with sandwich cooler with extension relocation etc. and hydraulic mounts. I had to use just the passenger side rubber mount and mount arm of course. I think the extension interfered with the hydraulic block to mount arm. Been 15 years ago now I forgotten exactly what it was.
  4. rwturbo

The holes in the cross member are the same. I used a hydraulic mount set up on the driver side. I can’t recall the reason I went with the rubber mount and arms as they are different for rubber mounts. The hydraulic mount and arms I think interfered with the oil cooler adaptor. The only other...
  5. rwturbo

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Awesome That means everyone here might have counterfeit or reproduction parts.
  6. rwturbo

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

These count?
  7. rwturbo

IPD Blower Motor is too short to fit my 1993 240

On older cars you have to grind down the three mounting tabs inside the heater box to accept the newer style motor. Been there many times.
  8. rwturbo

I put a B23Ft in my 87. Had to run 1 solid mount on one side only cause bracket was different. The crank pulley just take all the shims out and it will line up with ac compressor almost perfect. other than that just as mentioned above temp sensor and always remember what water pump and pipe you...
  9. rwturbo

sent pm

sent pm
  10. rwturbo

91 erra 740 and 940 strange findings

Ok I have stumbled across something that seems to only be in the 91-92 erra of automatic turbo cars. I have stripped harnesses from these cars and retrofitted lots of older cars with the set up. I also have access to Mitchell's and all data. Was brought to my attention that when you shift these...
  11. rwturbo

TLOA chipped 2.4 setting 413 egr code.

I tried searching and did not find anything so please don't jump me if there is a topic on this. I recently chipped my 94 940 with TLOA chips. My non egr car came with a none chip ezk 148 box. I had to get an ecm from a egr car (gold box). I randomly get 413 egr signal missing. Has anyone found...
  12. rwturbo

ID this camshaft.

I have a cam that I am having a hard time figuring out. I have the link to the t bricks cam spec page already. If I'm doing my math correct I still can't find a match. The total love height is roughly 1.856 and the non lift size is roughly 1.424 with a difference of .435 do you add or subtract...
  13. rwturbo

my newest edition 945 turbo with SE and ecodes

here are a few pics of my newest edition to the volvo family. 1994 turbo SE kit rear wing IPD springs and sways, bilestien shocks and struts, 252k miles original paint.
  14. rwturbo

se body kit on 940

Hope I put this in the correct area, I tried searching with very little luck. I have a 94 940 wagon with the 91 SE kit on it. Rear matches up great but front does not match the inner wheel well line. didnt know if anyone ever confirmed the SE cars used a shorter bumper strut for mounting. Thanks
  15. rwturbo

enem turbo cam noise ? ? ?

I was searching on the net and came across some people saying the enem v15 turbo was known for having a noisey valve train. I have checked and rechecked clearences, however get some noise of idle and goes away. Any one confirm this cam being known for that
  16. rwturbo

convertor below effeciency threshold DIY bypass

Hello all. I wanted to share what I did 2 weeks ago to my v70 xc that had repeadidly three way convertor code. Well The angle gear went bad so I replaced it with new remain volvo part. Anyway while exhaust was out I noticed the rear O2 sensor is only 1/4 the way back of conv. There is actually 3...
  17. rwturbo

volvo classic gone green (hydrogen content)

volvo classic gone green (hydrogen content) 40+ MPG First of all I am posting here becouse it will not let me upload attachments in off topic. If needs to be moved feel free. Ok so I have this customer who works at NASA in Hamton VA. He owns a classic wagon that gets 41-43 MPG,He is some type...
  18. rwturbo

2 vortec supercharged v8 volvo's in driveway

19. rwturbo

Introducing the Kandywagon of my brother

You may recall this car being for sell in Norfolk VA about 6 months ago heres the linkhttp://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=75677&highlight=norfolk well several months later and alot of hours into it here is what you can acheive. This is my brothers 91 940 wagon featuring 850 front...
  20. rwturbo

740 body kit score

Thanks redbrick for the hook up. Hope to make copies this summer here are a few pics
Back