• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. 122power

Was gonna buy a truck, got a 1980 245 instead

Damn nice work dude gettin it done.
  2. 122power

Kickdown cable difference from bw55 to aw70

Have a 77 245 auto with bw55 trans. I want to put in an aw70 for od. So here are a few questions. Is the kickdown cable the same length on the bw55 and aw70? Are the throttle spools the same between bw55 and aw70? Annnd are all aw70 kickdown cables the same length? Or different between kjet...
  3. 122power

240's on 16's

4. 122power

240 Accessory bell chimes while driving and with turn signals

Have a 1988 240 that the acc bell chimes when im driving, intermittently chimes or most of the time. Also comes on with headlight switch when headlights are on. Also when i use the turn signals lol. Swapped another ign switch in but still does it. Seeing if anyone has had this issue before i...
  5. 122power

Post quick reply button not quick

If I use the post quick reply it takes like 30 sec or so. If I use the normal reply then it's way faster than quick reply. Someone solder the wrong capacitor in somewhere?
  6. 122power

attachment pics not working.

Attachment pics not showing up in for sale section. Sometimes it shows and other times it doesn't.
  7. 122power

Fuel line hose thread pitch on fuel rail fittings 240 740 940

Anyone on know the thread sizes for the fuel line fittings where the main line connects on the fuel rail? Trying to make a fuel pressure adapter to get fuel psi reading but the factory one is pointed down and my tester wont work in the space there. I get 1.5mm thread pitch on the male fitting...
  8. 122power

240 84 b23 gurgling noise out of dipstick tube 350k

Have an 84 B23 with 350k on it. When I take the engine oil dipstick out I can hear a gurgling noise out of the dipstick tube. Some small splatter of oil also come out. Just changed oil, level is good. Engine runs good. Oil psi shows 4 bar on the gauge. Haven't done flame trap or breather box...
  9. 122power

slow loading have to refresh

WTF is going on with the site? I have to refresh the page to have it load to the next one. Wanna fix it or just blame trump on this?
  10. 122power

Who wagon is this?

`Found this on the net just curious who owns it or if its a members here. Looks similiar to smackelas car but dont think his was lowered.
  11. 122power

850 seats in a 7/9 series or lower cushion swap?

Anyone swap in 850 seats in a 7/9 series? Just seeing if anyone has done it or if it's pretty straight forward. Also if you can swap lower cushions in the 7/9 seats.
  12. 122power

240 240 7/9 Brake master cylinder piston sizes non abs and abs.

Thinking of swapping my 240 to single brake line setup. I know the 240's with abs are single line set up but im wondering if the brake master cylinder pistons are different or not. 7/9 series would be good to know as well. Anyone know?
  13. 122power

WTF is up with the slow replies and dp's?

Takes forever to make a reply on a post or does a double post. Or the page wont load and takes like 5 minutes to show up. Been like this for 3 days.
  14. 122power

940 1995 945t low brake pedal or near bottom.

Have a 1995 945t with abs and a low brake pedal. Its pretty much down to the floor. Car still stops fine but the low pedal is supposed to be higher. Previous owner panic braked over some railroad tracks and cycled the abs, since then the pedal has been low. He tried to bleed it to no avail. I...
  15. 122power

Fix those yellow plastic headlights.

Have my 89 245 and taking a cross country trip to Michigan soon. Took it last year and the lights were spectacular, lol. I could have my brights on and wouldnt bother anyone. Anyway I know they make kits to fix these but Im lazy and dont want to buy those kits, stubborn that way. So I used what...
  16. 122power

Links to volvo maintenance / repair / performance.

Is there a place on the board or can we make one that has a list of links that pertain to the cars and or repair of them. For example cleanflametrap.com has a list of repairs for 240's, and or the M40 rebuild I posted in maintenance. K-jet.org is another. A lot of people know of these but would...
  17. 122power

M40 / M41 transmission rebuild guide.

Not taking credit for this just found it on the web, nice write up though with lots of photo's. Its mainly on the M40 transmission and probably could be used for the M41 too. Sorry if its a repost. If it doesnt belong here move it to the achive possibly...
  18. 122power

1993 245 cluster loses power, batt light comes on

While driving the 1993 245 the batt light and OD light come on and the rest of the cluster loses power, all gauges drop except the speedo. When I shut the car off and turn the key back on only the batt light comes on not the rest of the lights like its supposed to. Havent done any checking yet...
  19. 122power

GM Atlas engine 4cyl, 5cyl, 6cyl power swaps

Figure Id start this since its coming up in the GM 3800 thread. Thought about doing this but no plans, yet. Posted it for discussion or research. If I was going to do a newer engine id probably do the 5cyl from the Colorado truck, Ive driven them and are pretty peppy, have a pretty broad...
Back