• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. nathaninwa

Tuner Studio 3

Hey guys. TS3 is out in beta. And for a short time you can run a free registered version. Lots of new things and viewing options
  2. nathaninwa

GTJordan, empty your pm box

That's all
  3. nathaninwa

New MS3 stable release

Released today. Lots of really neat features in this firmware and I'm really partial to the new boost control http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=59333&sid=37be24e99795f32e63b1e94e070cb8fc
  4. nathaninwa

Primary injector placement

So I'm building an intake for my LS motor and have it setup for dual fuel/ staged injection. My question is, while running pump gas, which set of injectors should that be? I'll be full sequential with batch fire secondary's running 116 race fuel. Should the primary's be the inner set that sprays...
  5. nathaninwa

Rear suspension options

Hey guys, been round and round and read and read about suspension setups. Each have pros and cons but at the point I need to make a decision on one. If you guys had a drag car first that's driven on the street which would you choose? Parrelel 4 link, triangulated 4 link, 3 link or a...
  6. nathaninwa

815/692

Dyno'd finally with the 4 inch Intercooler and the new cv driveshaft. At this point my exhaust housing small and back pressure is most likely going out the window. Time to leave it alone and enjoy this fun street car
  7. nathaninwa

Nitrous as fuel only

I'm prepaired to get beat up here. New engine has a nylon intake and I would like to run staged injection. So while I'm looking into that possibility, I thought I'd ask you guys your thoughts on using a nitrous fogger nozzle or 2, to spray some oxygenates race gas over running a bunch more...
  8. nathaninwa

DIY 10% off this weekend

Their having a Black Friday sale again. 10% off through Monday. Diybf10 is the code
  9. nathaninwa

Anyone running an Android based double din

I'm looking for a new stereo for the 240 and want one that's Android based so I can run shadow dash and keep the gauge clutter down on the dashboard Any head units to look at and ones to stay away from?
  10. nathaninwa

Source for machining a 32 spline bore

I'm looking to get a CV companion flange cut or broched for a 32 spline Chevy slip section to help build my new driveshaft. Anyone know of such a service? I called around quite a in the PNW with not much luck
  11. nathaninwa

replacement gasket for the 960 headlight lens

Any sources for the rubber gasket that seals up the 95 to 97 headlight lenses to the housing?
  12. nathaninwa

960 radio code

Anyone out there have a radio code for a SC-815? Volvo number 3533713-1 and SN V08150 F7290306C
  13. nathaninwa

Speaker pods

Anyone ever done a 'glass pod in a 7/9 for a 6 inch sub? I'm needing a little extra midbass and pondering replacing the stock map pockets with something.
  14. nathaninwa

Wipers not returning to rest postion

91 940. The wipers quit returning to the stop postion. I've looked and wiggled at the wiper relay. Is this part faulty or is there someplace else I should look?
  15. nathaninwa

Bulb failure sensor delete mod

When doing this mod to the red sensor, what guage wire should I be using?
  16. nathaninwa

960 clear corner markers

I've been looking at fcp for a while and their clear 960 corner markers but they not available right now, does any one know of another source?
  17. nathaninwa

EBC brake pads.

Does anyone have comparisons of the green stuff vs the red stuff? Mainly for daily use, but the occasional 130-0 stop. The main objective is less dust than the BP10.
  18. nathaninwa

MS3 1.3.0 release

http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=53320&sid=6083508da690a6fb9d5d361e42e4e6d6
  19. nathaninwa

bumper cover material

working with a 960 bumper cover, anyone know what kind of plastic it is?
  20. nathaninwa

Went to the Dyno Today

Made some small changes, went back for a little checkup and made a realization that my turbine housing is to small. My drive pressures are through the roof and we couldnt make any more than just over 25psi out the top. So Im going to move from a .84 twinscroll to a 1.0 housing, finally...
Back