• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. 1

TD04 13c bearing housing compatibility with TD04HL turbine shafts

Ok thanks, so the 15g should accept a 19/20T no problem?
  2. 1

TD04 13c bearing housing compatibility with TD04HL turbine shafts

Hi I'm planning to build up a new CHRA to fit to my angled HL turbine housing that's in use on the car. Plan is billet wheel and larger cover to match, and uprated turbine wheel/shaft. My options are rebuild current 15g in use, or get another bearing housing so the 15g can be used elsewhere...
  3. 1

940 B200 +T Best turbo?

Hi, As above, planning on a +T on a B200. What's the best turbo you can get away with on a LH2.4 +T? I will obviously do all the supporting mods for whatever turbo I run. I'm running a 15G on my B200FT but would go bigger on the +T if I could as the car won't see daily use. China turbos more...
  4. 1

Excessive oil thrown from rear dipstick tube? B200FT

Hi, When I come on boost I'm shooting oil straight out the rear dipstick tube (not sure why there is even two, engine is swapped into a 343). I have cleaned out the PCV box and am running that into a catch can. Is there a better way to allow the engine to breath as I assume if I plug the...
  5. 1

B200FT turbo swap now cuts out after throttle?

Hi I've just swapped from the 13g to a 15g on my b200ft (in a 343). Running LH2.4, standard chips and injectors but a 012MAF and 2.5in DP/1BAR actuator. Idles and revs perfect throughout the rev range but dies after any sort of boost or hard throttle usage under load. Seems to bog quite a bit...
  6. 1

940 overflow hose to where?

Quick question Where does the overflow from the expansion tank go? I assume it goes straight out to the floor, but what stops this letting all the pressure out of the system? Cheers
  7. 1

LH2.4 Alternator only starts to charge after one rev to redline

Hi, B200FT on LH2.4 swapped into a 343. Strange one, my alternator is now charging as expected. However, if you start the car and drive it as expected it will not charge unless you give it one big rev right up to around 5k, then it will continue to charge absolutely fine until the engine is...
  8. 1

B200FT new turbo, what of the following should I fit?

Hi Just done the headgasket on my B200 so thought I might as well put on my 15G instead of putting the 13C back on. Now I'm running LH2.4 and an ebc, everything else is standard. Should I... 1. Fit the 15G with standard bits and run a modest boost level 2. Fit the 15G and chuck in the 470cc...
  9. 1

940 Alternator ignitor circuit only showing ~4v and no charge

As title, ignitor wiring only showing 4v, 12v to main connection and 4v at the battery light. Only showing 12v at the battery on or off so seems alternator is not charging at all. Just replaced the regulator as it hadn't been changed and no difference. Any ideas?!
  10. 1

LH2.4 only 2 sparks on crank, but once started runs perfect?

As title, Volvo 343 converted to LH2.4 and 200ft from a 940. Had been starting fine for weeks but now will only spark twice on crank start and then usually once more when I come off the key. Started testing but can't find anything reading wrong and it's strange as if I manage to get it to start...
  11. 1

Oil cooler sandwich plate Thermostat

Hi guys, After some info on running a thermostat sandwich plate on my B200FT converted 343. What size plate should I be looking for or does anyone have any recommendations? I'm in the UK just FYI. Are there any space concerns when fitting the plate and filter back on? It looks tight but not...
  12. 1

Electrical cutoff resets LH2.4?

Hi I have a cutoff switch fitted to my B200FT converted volvo 343 and I've just read that disconnecting the power to the ECUs resets them? I assume this means every time I get in the car it needs to relearn and therefore runs less than optimally. I can't find any further info on this so just...
  13. 1

940 940 engine swap idle running high?

Hi guys, So I've swapped in a B200FT into my 343 and I'm experiencing a very high idle, no exact number as I've got no rev counter but i'd say it's probably 500 over. I know as standard they run a speedo sensor so I should expect high rev after coming off the throttle but it's even at idle...
  14. 1

TD04 Hotside swapping?

Hi guys, Am I right in thinking I can get any larger TD04 (with the same lettering suffix) and swap the hotside on my redblock so it'll bolt straight in? Would it have to be from a volvo or could it be for example a Subaru unit?
  15. 1

940 Temp gauge wiring to non-standard dash

Hi, I need to wire up my 940 turbo engine temp sensor to my 343(volvo) dash. I assume I can take the wires straight from the temp sensor to the two wires on the back of the dash? Does anyone know exactly what wires/sensor I should connect up to and how? Thanks
  16. 1

LH2.4 Running fans?

Hi, I've converted my 343 (the little weird volvo) to LH2.4 to run the redblock turbo conversion. I've added a couple of fans to the rad but am unsure of the correct wiring for this? I understand the ECU has low/high fan connectors but I assume these run via a relay etc etc. I should still...
  17. 1

740 Oil/temp wiring on engine swap

Hi, So I've finished wiring my BF230T LH2.4 in my little 343 however, I have realised I have no gauges. Can I run the wire straight from the oil/temp sensors and run them straight to the dash or does it run through the ECUs in some way? Thanks
  18. 1

BF230T Fused parts?

Hi Odd question, what engine components need fusing and what fuses do they need? I've put the engine into a 340 so no fuses at all currently, just started fitting the box and first in is the battery live to the pump relay but after that I don't want to just fuse everything! It's running LH2.4...
  19. 1

Oil feed line? BF230T

Hi, Once finally getting my BF230T engine swap to fire, I had a load of oil shoot out from under the car. On closer inspection I see it was from what I can only assume is an oil line onto the pump. There's two ports, one push on and one screw fit underneath. As I didn't fit the engine myself I...
  20. 1

Testing LH2.4 Power Stage

Hi, So I've been chasing a very weak spark on my BF230T and I think I've tracked it down to the power stage connection. I understand resistance between pins 1 and 4 should read near enough the same as the primary resistance on the coil, ~1ohm. My resistance across the power stage connector pins...
Back