• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2023 Fall Meet at Dezerland Park Orlando

DD Ranch

From FL VCOA:

Artwork by Chris G Smith

Open to all years and Volvo models and Volvo enthusiasts of all ages are welcome. This is a FREE, fun, family friendly event to meet up with other Volvo fans after the long hot summer and/or enjoy all the fun and facilities that Dezerland has to offer.

That includes
Arcades, Bowling, Pin Ball Palace, Food and Drink, Karting on the longest indoor track in the country, Automotive Museums, Bond Car Museum, and so much more
Discount coupons and options for food and Museum will be available at the door, or book a Groupon instead.

Time: 10:30am until you drop!
Dezerland doors open at 11:00am but be there early enough to get a good spot!

Place: Dezerland Park Orlando. 5250 International Drive, Orlando FL 32819. www.dezerlandpark.com

Enter the main entrance where you will be directed to a parking spot.

See you there!

Last edited:
I am genuinely thankful for the enlightening content you crafted in your article. Your thoughtful analysis and comprehensive approach have enriched my understanding profoundly.

Really great to meet the folks today. My pics are too high rez to post and haven't figured that out on my phone. Nova made the 1400+ mile drive down with 1000 being done in one day. So great full to all the nice people who put this on. Thank you

Really great to meet the folks today. My pics are too high rez to post and haven't figured that out on my phone. Nova made the 1400+ mile drive down with 1000 being done in one day. So great full to all the nice people who put this on. Thank you

Glad you made it. Great to meet you and see the car in person. Kinda funy that you ended up parked next to me! But then also that the blue 244 parked next to you had the Ford 5.0 in it!!

Here's a few pics from the meet ...

Last edited:
Back