• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2023 VCOA National Meet

Quick reminder: registration deadline is June 23 - less than two weeks out!

We've organized a Friday cruise up into the Columbia River Gorge, then the typical meet-n-greet, show, lunch, banquet; and on Sunday another guided cruise heading to the West.

Hope to see you there!

Hmm. 21st vcoa meet. 22nd redwood ken memorial. 23rd vcoa.
Seems doable.
I was gonna try to loan you a 240 for the 22nd if you fly out, looks like I'll have to really fix it if it's going to Portland two more times.

Quick reminder: registration deadline is June 23 - less than two weeks out!

We've organized a Friday cruise up into the Columbia River Gorge, then the typical meet-n-greet, show, lunch, banquet; and on Sunday another guided cruise heading to the West.

Hope to see you there!
I presume you still don't have to register to attend some or all of the events?

Blue Lake Park is open to the public, so anyone can show up there. The rest of the events - Friday drive, Friday dinner, Saturday banquet, Sunday drive - are accessible only to registered guests.
Cool. So, we can still do the traditional Volvos In The Hood meet, OVT/TB-style.

So let's say theoretically I forgot to register for this event but already have Friday off and plan on going up. What do I do the remaining time when it's registered guests only?

And, alas, I won't be making it... Ignition lock failed a few weeks ago, and I still don't have the car back together.

At least, it'll be ready for Radwood PNW in about a month or so.

PXL-20230721-111614006.jpg
We might eventually get there

Back