• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

A NEW source for for rear window louvers!

rearwheelpeel

Slow Learner
There is a new source for rear window louvers - these ones are molded from abs plastic, not heavy shoddy fiberglass. It looks like the 740 louvers are ready to go, 240 louvers are coming soon. The quality from the photos looks pretty good, and prices don't seem too bad. (The 240 pic is AI)

Screenshot_20240405_120632_Chrome_copy_1752x2800.jpg

Are these for my NFT 240s?
Yeah I don't know. I may have posted this link too soon because I really can't find anything else about this company. No testimonials or pics from any customers... they keep popping up on Instagram and saying they have these but they show no Volvo louvers on the website. I think I'll stay away for now.

That car isn't real. It's a 3d model. Textures make me think Automation but I'm not sure.

1713216757979.png
Could just be a reference because they don't have a car to mount them on for pictures, but it's not promising.

That car isn't real. It's a 3d model. Textures make me think Automation but I'm not sure.

View attachment 26588
Could just be a reference because they don't have a car to mount them on for pictures, but it's not promising.
You'd think they would have a car to test fit them on to make sure they're not selling a worthless product, or at least a buddy with the car.

I knew the 240 pic wasn't real, but they do have other real pics on the website. It seems like the 240 louvers are still in development. I've been able to find some people that say they have bought fender flares from this company for other vehicles, but nothing about louvers. Maybe I'll message them and say we need more proof this is real. They can send me one for free and I'll test it out.

I put a link to that guy somewhere on TB, might be in my old add for OEM louvers a couple years ago. He will sell direct if you can get a hold of him.

Pretty sure this is the guy that makes all the RBS parts. So it would still be fiberglass.

This is the guy that makes the rbs stuff. Sekcustoms says all of the louvers they are making are made of abs plastic. However I still have seen no real photographic evidence of this part.

Back