• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Can't attach pics from my phone

hiperfauto

The Librarian
All of the options at the top of the text box are grayed out when I use my phone to post. Is this a setting that needs to be changed on my phone or something to do with the forum software?

I'm pretty much always on mobile when I'm using this site. Certain parts of the forum don't allow pics, but I haven't had any issue posting on the ones that do. If it won't let you post pics on the for sale section I'd say maybe it's your phone? Im not sure how to fix that though...
You may have to give your phone permission to access your pics when on the internet. Maybe under settings, security, permissions, etc...

Okay, I just noticed that the 3 vertical dots next to the preview post icon aren't grayed out. When I tapped it some other icons appeared but only the brackets weren't grayed out. When I tapped the brackets all of the icons turned blue and it looks like I can now add pics and use all of the features. The bracket icon toggles BB code.

Back