• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

blyat

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
Davis Meet Poster 2024logo.jpg

It was announced! Thought I couldn't go this year but I can make it afterall....

Who's all going?

[edit] i might not be able to go but who knows! everything is up in the air and nothing is real except for Davis on april 28th, 2024.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, I completely spaced on getting it out there. But yes, it's happening, same bat time, same bat channel. Spaces are limited this year due to construction in the park so PLEASE reserve your spot early!

I might have to push a car to the park but I'll bring something.

My offer still stands, anyone who recognizes me and says hi gets a beer, no pizza this time though.

Anyone traveling long distance who finds themselves needing some fixing before the ride home let me know, I've got plenty of tools and some spares within walking distance of the show.

My offer still stands, anyone who recognizes me and says hi gets a beer, no pizza this time though.

Anyone traveling long distance who finds themselves needing some fixing before the ride home let me know, I've got plenty of tools and some spares within walking distance of the show.
What kinda beer we talking bout here?

Not me.
What kinda beer we talking bout here?
ci-busch-light-apple-24b7784820fc59eb.jpeg

I'll probably go on both days. Saturdays breakfast, drive, and dinner sound good. And I might say "f it" and put my beater in the show if for any reason than a good parking spot. Probably play some disc golf while I'm out there. If anybody wants to join me, bring your discs.

Beer you say?

If you recognize me I’ll buy a pitcher of beer and the daym pizza

Last edited:
It doesn't look like there is much disc golf around Davis. I played the tiny course on campus. It was just a small pavillion full of bum trash and a few broken baskets.

That is both surprising and disappointing. Might have to check out Lagoon Valley in Vacaville. 33 holes and only ~20 minutes away from Davis.

It doesn't look like there is much disc golf around Davis. I played the tiny course on campus. It was just a small pavillion full of bum trash and a few broken baskets.
There is a little course in one of the parks in woodland I occasionally play, not exceptionally interesting but it's closer

I'ma comin, driving the red wagon.

I have 2 mini baskets and like 20 marker discs if you guys wanna go that route and stay close to da action at the show. We can set them up anywhere, it ain't really disc golf, but it scratches the itch, and it's a lil more inviting to parties that have never done it before, kinda like mini golf.

I'm probably coming up later ish Saturday afternoon evening idk, or Sunday predawn. I'll make it. Lmk if I should bring the baskets.

Back