• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

NorCal November Weekend Drive

No mechanicals, no cops, and we were beating on them all day.
Doesn't get much better. 🤙🏼 thanks dudes.

I'd be very down to do that route for a monthly or bi/tri-monthly, or whatever works for everyone if anyone is interested.

I'm trying to upload pics here but it says they're too big. I might post a link to a Google Drive here in a sec.

Seen this on my way home.

20231119_142937_HDR.jpg
First one I've seen without tacky decals. It's still tacky

No mechanicals, no cops, and we were beating on them all day.
Doesn't get much better. 🤙🏼 thanks dudes.

I'd be very down to do that route for a monthly or bi/tri-monthly, or whatever works for everyone if anyone is interested.

I would be down again, but I need to do some work on my car before I join again. Found out that my rear struts are seeping.

I was in the red 245

Yeah my brakes are pretty much gone now, and I need to change the 14 year old timing belt 😂.
I took advantage of IPD/fcp sales and got everything I've been putting off on it since I got it, so I have a pile of shit to slap in it before the next go.

I was in the red 245

Yeah my brakes are pretty much gone now, and I need to change the 14 year old timing belt 😂.
I took advantage of IPD/fcp sales and got everything I've been putting off on it since I got it, so I have a pile of shit to slap in it before the next go.

Okay, cool. I was in the 1991 740 wagon, the slow one... lol.

Yeah, I need to replace my brakes as well. That first stop I'm sure it was my brakes everybody was smelling. And my inner tie rod is "binding?" at a certain angle. So new tie inner and outer tie rods, rotors, ceramic pads, and get my Bilsteins put in the rear. Oh, and I should probably replace my carrier bearing as the rubber is separated from the outside.

Yea, and I retract my statement on him passing me downhill. I forgot he was having bad brake fade, so my stock 700 series out braked his 850R brakes with bad pads
I'm thoroughly impressed with how well a bone stock 240 held on.

I'm down to toss discs @CaliMeatWagon I've played most of the courses within 50 miles of me, so I'm getting the itch to hit something else. You're out in Stockton ?

What car was each of you driving? I don't know forum names to cars to real names yet.
The Amazon.
Yeah I was the one in the beige 244

My brakes were suffering on the way down. The brake pads I have on there are the worst pads I've ever had on any car
My brakes were also quite unhappy. I may have toasted a shock too. I blame the cattle guards.

I'm thoroughly impressed with how well a bone stock 240 held on.

I'm down to toss discs @CaliMeatWagon I've played most of the courses within 50 miles of me, so I'm getting the itch to hit something else. You're out in Stockton ?

I'd be down. There are a bunch of mountain/woods courses near me that are great. New Hogan and Lake Amador. Both locations have two 18 hole courses. I'd also be down to head more towards you to play. Golden Gate sounds like it would be fun to play. Napa has a good course. And I was tempted to check out the 21 hole in San Jose when went on the drive.

I play almost every weekend, so let me know.

Last edited:
Back