• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

October 14: Meadwestern Volvo Meat @Ambrosia Orchard, Fort Wayne, Indiana.

This is still a go! You don't need to drive a Volvo to attend. I've invited some local car friends as well that don't have Volvos. Please see Facebook link for the event and hit going if you are going. I know not everyone has Facebook, so let me know on here if needed.

What kind of food would everyone prefer? I'm wanting to keep it simple but also offer some veg options. Maybe a smoked pulled pork and smoked Mac n' cheese. We should have fresh cider made as well. We usually offer it hot or cold this time of the year, and we'll have Glogg available. (Our cinnamon +5 spice mead with hot fresh cider).

Food will be my treat in appreciation for your attending.

Rare photos of me below in my newly acquired 81 242. I absolutely love this car even though it's a 3 speed slush box and b21 kjet.

VVpcWOk.jpeg
G56dT8o.jpeg

Here is the Information on the Museum that is in the schedule.

Tickets at $12, or $7.50 for under 18.

Driving route from Ambrosia Orchard to Halls Drive In, and then to the ACD Museum. This route avoids the interstate, and take you on a historic scenic route.

Sorry I had to miss this. Our long delayed kitchen redo project went from cold to hot and we have to power through a period of having no functioning kitchen in the house.

Back