• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Kangaroos Team Manifold

Add ze name to ze list! 😠

IPD wear on early cam gears
eBay manifolds with flipped flanges
John V flat flywheels with wrong trigger pattern machined
JT Tuning badly fitting exhaust systems (ok this gets a pass as it was for lhd)
BNE Select top mounts missing parts and no instructions/parts list
IPD wear on turbo cam lobes
Classicswede shonky cam gears, chinese oil pumps that crack if you look at them, the worst crush bent exhaust system you've ever seen (still using JT Tuning's old picture so false advertising)
Kangaroo manifold flange

Why is the aftermarket for these cars full of junk and/or retardation?
Low prices and low volume. German sports car aftermarket, for instance, costs an arm and a leg but the customers will pay it. They can do a bit more r&d and QC when someone is paying 4x what redblock speed parts cost.

They took it out of the mold, went to the expense of milling the surface flat, drilled some holes, then shipped it across the world without ever bolting it up to a b230 head?

Measure twice, cut once?

That is the wrong way of looking at it
^this is correct. you want a cast manifold that has most of the features folks need.. that takes a little bit of revision to correctly get to market, or do you want some rando sewer pipe contraption that fails 100 times every 3000 miles?

They took it out of the mold, went to the expense of milling the surface flat, drilled some holes, then shipped it across the world without ever bolting it up to a b230 head?

Measure twice, cut once?
it bolts up. it just doesn't bolt up right. I'm sure the template was correct, and at a glance everything else was as well... you know how many t-brickers put their exhaust manifold gaskets on wrong?

aiight then.

I didn’t make this post to be negative at all.

I just wanted to inform whoever else that was interested or already bought it.

Back