• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

My roommate lunchb0x has helped me stay away from winter depression and work on the 242 for Davis 2020 :cool: :nod:

lrYJWJwl.jpg

Last edited:
lunchb0x and I pulled a '91 240 harness at pick n pull today. Dirty, but fun. We also test fit the B230FT in the 242 :cool:

qye7Jqdl.jpg

8YiyCycl.jpg

1nJNGdP.gif

Last edited:
lunchb0x has been working on the wiring in the 242 while I watch like :

adK2DzCl.jpg

anE3BUOl.jpg

x1BLPt6l.jpg

I have been working on the 744 airbox for the 242. Fits well below the fender :cool: We want this car to pass smog and inspection :nod:

fVrfKLNl.jpg

7DXc9vcl.jpg

XgQ52xAl.jpg

Let's play with alternators :cool: 50A on the right, 100A from my 740 in the center, later 100A on the left. Late model 100A fits pretty well :nod:

VyaZgoYl.jpg

66z5OlOl.jpg

Pulleys are lining up. Going to set up the intake side of the engine next. Hope TB is doing well! :wave:

fNHLxYtl.jpg

RDfzw2Dl.jpg

AT5vEHfl.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet. Stan (Naomi's car) has a late model alternator that Jason hooked me up with. Works a treat.

M.

Knowing this car's history, I'd guess they were OE or equivalent. Hard to say for sure since they have been in there a looooong time. Fortunately my old 744 has all the parts I need to keep this on the road :cool: :lol:

Old:

R6b1C6ll.jpg

New-ish:

Ery9UOZl.jpg

rFqFWSIl.jpg

Back