View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 06:36 PM   #106
Wren
Porkchop Sandwiches
 
Wren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Athens, GA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by propav8r View Post
Id probably give it another couple weeks before pulling the plug, just to see how things pan out.
I agree and think wait and see would be the best approach. Maybe have something mid-May if April doesn't' pan out?

As long as the number of new cases announced per day continues to climb, I'm staying at home as much as possible.

I've got a buddy who is an ICU nurse and he says it's going to get worse before it gets better.
Wren is offline   Reply With Quote