• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE 20' Date Set: 4-25-2020

We still doing this, or has Corona killed it?

that's a very good question

I'm eagerly awaiting the opportunity to dyno my immune system.

hah!

You know someone is going to bring a case of Corona.

if we're the sick sons of bitches we make ourselves out to be, there better be more than one case of corona

I can blame Corona now for not coming instead of it being right next to the eldest?s birthday.

not so fast there, jones.

So in light of this new :ahem: issue....

what do yall think? postpone and see? Cancel? Move to fall (like.. october-ish)? I mean.. I'm not saying I'm suddenly mr responsible actions and ****, but it seems prudent to not push the envelope on this situation, not to mention there's no telling what the state governments are going to do.

and you can bet alabama will be about a week behind everyone else, and a year ahead of mississippi.

I?d probably give it another couple weeks before pulling the plug, just to see how things pan out.

I agree and think wait and see would be the best approach. Maybe have something mid-May if April doesn't' pan out?

As long as the number of new cases announced per day continues to climb, I'm staying at home as much as possible.

I've got a buddy who is an ICU nurse and he says it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Indeed. we will push this indefinitely. wife would have a stroke if I tried to keep the current date, and there's little evidence to suggest trends will change drastically between now and then anyway.

Back