• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mountainmeet 2021: The Return 9/22-9/26/2021 (Wednesday-Sunday)

Drive the 912 as-is and be easy on it so the TB tight-asses can brag about beating a Porsche.

consciousness-709143-400x300.jpg

Or we can go full SE: you can bring the new bits, I'll bring the tools and (not harbor freight) jack stands, and we will have another story to tell the grand-kids of TBOT.

Drive the 912 as-is and be easy on it so the TB tight-asses can brag about beating a Porsche.

<iframe width="961" height="721" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u9-EYRnveeE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like restrictions are ramping back up with the spread of the Delta variant.

I'm going to say now that I'm not cancelling this event. The conversations I've had with people so far, most of y'all coming have been vaccinated. If you want to mask up while you're here, do it. If you feel uncomfortable coming and have paid either for a bed or for food, let me know and we'll work out a refund.

As long as the Forest Service doesn't cancel our reservation again like they did last year, the meet goes on. I trust y'all to be smart and operate at your own comfort level and respect other people's decisions.

All information seems to support the notion that the delta variant is covered by the current vaccines, so the risk at this point is mainly falling on the unvaccinated (and unvaccinated members of households who might catch it from a vaccinated member).

I'll be driving my new-to-me zoom-zoom-boom turbo Miata. That should be at home on those roads. Anyone up for a Deals Gap run? I'll probably hit it on the way home on Sunday if no one wants to on Saturday.

I'm running a shirt group buy again this year (I think). Last time we did it, we got away with $20/shirt. I've heard that they held up pretty well.

Will most likely be black, though I may also do a blue/green as well because black isn't always my thing.

TB logo on front upper left, Jared's logo on the back.

Please DM me here or on FB, or reply to the thread with interest. Need to get this rolling ASAP.

I'm still in, but the Mrs. will more than likely be at home with the little one. Still very up in the air about which car will show.

I'm still in, but the Mrs. will more than likely be at home with the little one. Still very up in the air about which car will show.

Bring the Amazon. I've finally decided that I'm going to bring mine, and if Andrew brings his will have a trio of Amazons.

I would say the sig knows which car, but i do love tail fins.

I'm still in but have nothing fun to drive. Trying to convince the wife to show.
My girlfriend is the opposite of a car girl, but she?s going. She offered to drive her forester if the 245 isn?t ready. (Car camping)

I would say the sig knows which car, but i do love tail fins.

My girlfriend is the opposite of a car girl, but she?s going. She offered to drive her forester if the 245 isn?t ready. (Car camping)

Well currently none of the listed cars are capable so......

Back