• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HOtt 9xx/S90 car pics

yeah you're gonna need spacers I usually run 0 offset on my wheels or less depending on how wide the wheel is.

sonicblue9401.jpg

sonicblue9402.jpg

white940.jpg

^Nice 940 side decal idea.:oogle:

Damn it. Looking for TE37 now... Had it in my Golf R and miss it dearly. Hnmghh.

3b8328c6.jpg

33cba67c.jpg

1e783f07.jpg

ef57b3f4.jpg

So these are 15x10 with zero offset on lowering springs.

Since mine is a 940 wagon and this is a 240 wagon, can I follow that setup or should I go 15x8 -12? I'm not sure if there was fender roll involved.

you're going to need a fender roller either way. I highly suggest going with a 9.5 front if you must have wide wheels so you can clear the strut. As far as the offset is concerned I can't help you as it's been a while since i've run a 9.5 on the front. and the 17x10 et0 barely clears my struts in the front.

you're going to need a fender roller either way. I highly suggest going with a 9.5 front if you must have wide wheels so you can clear the strut. As far as the offset is concerned I can't help you as it's been a while since i've run a 9.5 on the front. and the 17x10 et0 barely clears my struts in the front.

Well Hydras for 6.5 ET-25mm so if I go 8 -12 could be a fair compromise? Just hope it doesn't go horribly wrong.

Dude, you posted in a picture thread with rules about not posting your own car... a link to a thread about your own car that contains no pictures.

It's awesome you want to show it off. You just gotta upload some pictures to a photo hosting website and post it in your original showroom thread.

With all due respect, you posted this comment when there is a good sized photo of your car in your signature. It's a little hypocritical.

Back