• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Atom's Amazon Wagon Project Update Thread

That tool does have a bit of a learning curve cause there are so many options. Have you noticed that if you click on the two blue arrows between the two top wheel options it flops them and changes all the parameters! Wish I knew how to do those screen captures!!

It was raining, but I went out to try and scout some photo spots for when the weather breaks.

32f7c4115b41c5ddddd5259a8bf414c6.jpg
35e65fe7164bf80bd56861d86aab0006.jpg
5bcb7b630dae28e7396a83977c6bf65a.jpg

Ubiquitous parking garage shot

22ac4e1c1e132910288d9c68f4fe9d65.jpg

Car weighed 2850 yesterday with a quarter tank of gas and no driver. The lady at the dump kind of chuckled when I asked if I could just weigh my car without paying the $17 minimum. LOL

I think I’m gonna try my hand at making aluminum exhaust. I’ve always been interested in it. It’s not a big cost and if it doesn’t work out down the road, I can just swap stainless in for the aluminum.

My only experience with AL exhaust was the son of my co-worker in KY. He melted a hole in it a few weeks after installing it. But he was running a drift car.

My only experience with AL exhaust was the son of my co-worker in KY. He melted a hole in it a few weeks after installing it. But he was running a drift car.

How was it set up? Header straight to aluminum tube? Was there a cat (I?m guessing not if it was a drift car). I?m thinking long tube header to flex coupler, then V band aluminum tube, then V-band to muffler. That should get me a solid 3? from the exhaust ports before I?m into aluminum.

Nothing new to add right now. Was traveling for work. Buddy of mine made me a solid copper shift knob. Time to get cracking with the copper accents. My favorite.

a987e16d40a496966ea4cf78e7accb5c.jpg

Let me know how that aluminum exhaust sounds... or get it on there before ipd so I can hear it in person :-P

If I can just get these stupid Craigslist cheap a$$ Enkeis to hold air and NOT have to buy different wheels, exhaust will be next. Kind of excited. Making my own mufflers and all.

Back