• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mobile site?

What phone are you using? Most have an option to "Request Desktop Site". I use that on my phone to circumvent the requirement for Farcebook Messenger. Load a page other than the newsfeed, tap "Request Desktop Site", and then tap the messages icon. Loads up perfectly.

-J

So is there still no mobile friendly version of this site, or anything planned? I mean, its not terrible, but I kinda wish there was a version where I didn't have to zoom in and out to read stuff/look at pictures.

I realize because the forum uses vbulletin version 3.8.11, there's no actual mobile support other than custom made add-ons. I just wonder if there's any plan to upgrade or something in the future.

The mobile version was pre-smart phones.
But yeah we're going to upgrade to vb4.. at some point.

when you're in the mobile theme? Dont use it.. its for cell phones from back in the day when you had to pay per megabyte for data.

btw, have you ever thought about updating the main page to also be mobile friendly? Or just a redesign in general?

What if I create a cool new design, would you consider using it?

I'm not good at graphical design but the actual coding part should be pretty easy. I could probably whip something up in a week or so.

message me and I'll give you the run-down of what i'm looking to do and see if you're interested in helping out.

Back