• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE 2019 April 26-28

Got the time off work. Probably gonna leave out Thursday, camp somewhere in the Talladega forest Thursday night, do the Barber museum Friday, and roll into HeebHQ by late afternoon Friday.

I tried to get 2 days off but it follows our spring break 5-day weekend. Working wed and then taking a 4-day weekend was frowned upon.

I tried to get 2 days off but it follows our spring break 5-day weekend. Working wed and then taking a 4-day weekend was frowned upon.

sounds like a perfect setup to me, wonder why they were so mad. Perhaps call it a doctor's appointment? we might can get you some documentation to go with it...

I looked for campsites near by and got all of jack ****. The motels near the interstate look affordable if need be.

so on the camping bit.. I don't know that I care (if you do). Wife will be out of town with the kids, and there's an outdoor bathroom now, so it's not completely bare bones.

However, we've gotten so much rain that right now.. you'd sink overnight. If it dries out, it won't be bad.. but if it rains.. it's just... a bad situation.

I suppose, if the yard is bad, the shop can sleep a bunch.

So yeah, wife flies out thursday afternoon and I'll more than likely be taking friday off of work.

so on the camping bit.. I don't know that I care (if you do). Wife will be out of town with the kids, and there's an outdoor bathroom now, so it's not completely bare bones.

However, we've gotten so much rain that right now.. you'd sink overnight. If it dries out, it won't be bad.. but if it rains.. it's just... a bad situation.

I suppose, if the yard is bad, the shop can sleep a bunch.

So yeah, wife flies out thursday afternoon and I'll more than likely be taking friday off of work.

Hell yeah.

Can't wait to puke on your lawn.

We should Dyno the bikes. :oogle:

Does anyone want anything from AZ or Australia besides a barra engine?

Last edited:
Back