• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Building Wheels for a 240 Wagon

nolift911

So I picked up some BBS RS centers based on some 16 inch Ferrari wheels and will up-size to 17s. Bolt pattern is 5X108 but the hub bore is 58 so that will need to be opened up to 65.1.

Looking for some ET target suggestions for a 225/45/17 on a 7 wide barrel. Rear fenders cut, wagon is lowered. Not seen to many staggered setups (maybe go 7 and 8??) but open to suggestions. Not sure where to start measurement wise for offset with centers only either. Probably stay with gold or maybe white...dunno.

Anyway couple of pics - (15 inch panies, adaptors and tires are for sale also in a few weeks)

Thanks -

If you must go 17" Go 17x8.5 et9

but you better verify caliper clearance, you may need to run a higher offset + spacer to clear the caliper.

On my 245 I have BBS RS in 16x8.5" ET-2 rear and 16x8" ET+5 front. Tyres are tall 225/55/16 rear and 205/60/16 front (soon to be 215/55/16). Front is fine but if I wanted to run wider rear tyres the offset would need to be tucked in more. 225 on 8.5" is nice and square though which I like for daily duties.

So the ET on these wheels as they sit are front 11 and rear -2. Not sure that would look very good as they sit as 16's

Back