• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Server maintenance 2018!

Awesome Dana. Only thing I've noticed as I don't seem to be able to stay logged in, but that's likely a browser issue on my end. I'll clear the cache and cookies and see what happens.

Same issue here. I have to log on every time I check back. I also cannot log in on my PC. Other than that, it looks like the update has made the site much faster.

Looks great! Redoing all my bookmarks with the new URL haha.

Question - Was there an update to BBCode? Any fancy new features we can use on the user side of things?

Looks great! Redoing all my bookmarks with the new URL haha.

I just let DNS do it's thing. Time better spent on something else.

Hoping for something like this eventually -
SaTQC4m.png

Would help mitigate getting blasted by electron scans when we open for sale threads :lol:

I dont get high... I find myself too annoying

also have you seen 7/9 cars at junk yards ? I mean ever looked inside? Only the too-cheap-to-buy-Subaru dog loving poorly lit back alley butch dike creeps with no concept of soap drive those until the wheels literally fall off

I dont get high... I find myself too annoying

also have you seen 7/9 cars at junk yards ? I mean ever looked inside? Only the too-cheap-to-buy-Subaru dog loving poorly lit back alley butch dike creeps with no concept of soap drive those until the wheels literally fall off

As a 9 owner, this ^ every 7/9 at the JY reeks of something and is completely shredded to heck and back...

Eh, maybe 1/3 are the uber-clean cars, the rest are trashed to hell and back. Maybe 10% of the hippy cars are like that, the rest are trashed or just complete WTF were they on cars...

And then there’s the one absolutely mint 1992 960 at the junkyard that’s there because the church it was donated to decided it’s better to get scrap metal value instead of trying to sell it...

That hurt a lot to see that car there :(

Back