• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2019 April 27th-28th

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well!

A few friendly 2019 Davis Meet Weekend reminders:
1. Important Dates
2. Event Pre-Registration
3. Swap Vendor Registration
4. Day of Event Volunteers

----------

1. Important Dates

Pre-Event:
Sunday, April 21, 2019- Saturday RSVPs & Sunday Pre-Registration closes

Event:
Saturday, April 27, 2019- Saturday A-La-Carte Events
Sunday, April 28, 2019- Sunday Davis Car Show & Swap Meet

----------

2. Event Pre-Registration

There is one week left for Saturday RSVPs and Sunday Pre-Registration!

Saturday A-La-Carte Events:
-Full Breakfast and a Volvo Get Together, hosted by Niello Volvo of Sacramento (Participation limited to Volvo-bodied & Volvo-powered cars)
-Scenic Drive for Fast Group
-Scenic Drive for Slow Group
-8th Annual Pre-Davis BBQ Party

There is no charge for these events, but you must pre-register online at GGVCOA.com by the deadline, April 21th.

Sunday Davis Car Show & Swap Meet:
The show is open to all Volvos and Volvo-powered cars. Admission to the show field for cars is from 8 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. and the registration cost is $20 per car, payable in advance online at GGVCOA.com or $30.00 at the entrance gate (cash only) on the morning of the Show.

Need more information?
https://www.ggvcoa.com/events/information/

Ready to Pre-Register:
https://www.ggvcoa.com/store/

----------

3. Swap Vendor Registration

In conjunction with the Show, there is a Swap Meet and vendor area with Volvo-related products and services. Swap Meet spaces are limited, and available by pre-registration only. No Swap Meet spaces can be purchased on the day of the Show. If you are interested in obtaining a Swap Meet space, please contact Larry Biltz, our Swap Meet Coordinator, at: larrybiltz925 at gmail dot com to see if we still have spaces available. Those interested in a vendor space should contact Al Simons, our Sponsor Liaison, at: alan.simons at sbcglobal dot net

----------

4. Day of Event Volunteers

Thank you to all of our current day of event volunteers!
A friendly reminder to please meet at Central Park (at Third and C Streets) on Sunday, April 28th at 7:00 AM.

---

Interested in contributing to the 20th Annual Davis Meet Weekend as a Volunteer?
Let us know!

http://davis.sacvolvoclub.org/volunteers

----------