• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2018 - April 28-29!

WOT as a passenger scared me a little too. Maybe I don't want him to drive me down after all.

Lame. Don't be a wuss and embrace the unadulterated power of my foot slipping off of your ungripped clutch pedal :lol:

please detail what exactly happened to you last year.
i woke up to late to make the drive to the Saturday drive, so I figured I'd just show up to the park and assumed someone would be there. Nope, message Gary, start calling everyone, noone answers but Jack who wasn't even going.

so Idrive to SF, see my daughters Girlscout ceremony, Go to Ken's for a Tecate, just so he could laugh at me.

I had to work in Fresno so I scheduled myself to show up there on Sunday morning. So it was like 20hrs driving for all that.

i woke up to late to make the drive to the Saturday drive, so I figured I'd just show up to the park and assumed someone would be there. Nope, message Gary, start calling everyone, noone answers but Jack who wasn't even going.

so Idrive to SF, see my daughters Girlscout ceremony, Go to Ken's for a Tecate, just so he could laugh at me.

I had to work in Fresno so I scheduled myself to show up there on Sunday morning. So it was like 20hrs driving for all that.

For some reason, half the caravan decided to follow jared, ansel and i and we missed a turn somewhere. Ended up missing out on pictures down by the river. BUT WE GOT TO SPAGHETTI FACTORY FIRST. SO THAT WAS NICE

But you missed the FUN part of that drive. Even moreso, the run from the pic spot to lunch that normally takes about 45 minutes was made in about 25 for the front few of us. :-P

hoping to make it this year. pretty bummed out last year i had committed to work. got back into town in time to see a few random volvos on heading home

Ya this year I'm not combining work with pleasure, and Im leaving early.

Back