• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What's Included: Yoshifab clutch and flywheel

thessejway

It Never Ends
I'm in the middle of installing my clutch and flywheel from Yoshifab and I've realized that I didnt receive the bolts to mount the clutch to the flywheel. Is this something that was supposed to be included or am I expected to get my own. Seems to me like it is something that should really be included.

Anyone know the bolt size required?

You are usually expected to get your own hardware. I'm sure if you asked them they would supply you some. I think it's a 8mm 1.25 allen head bolt about 20mm long. Make sure its a grade 10.9 bolt. That is just a guess but it should be close.

That sounds like the right length, what flywheel are you using? I had to go to 15mm length with the John V lightweight flywheel. Most socket head(Allen) bolts are 12.9.

I got lucky and grabbed the last 6 M8 x20mm socket heads at the local Canadian Tire.

I believe they really should have been included in the yoshifab kit. I could have just bought a clutch and flywheel separately for much cheaper. But I chose to splurge on this kit for the convenience of not needing to do all the shopping around and parts searching

Back