• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Lucky Dog Races at Thunderhill 11/19-21/21

klr142

Turbo, what?
Heyo!
Marc(itb-volvo), Tony(reeferman), another non-Volvo guy and I are racing the General Leif 142 at Thunderhill and it's free to come watch and hang out! There's a practice day on Friday that we'll be doing, then there's a cumulative 7hr race both Saturday and Sunday. We're happy to have you stop by and say hi, or hang out all day, or whatever the heck you want. I just wanted to let you know we'll be there and it's always a good time!

Kyle

I'm still in, sounds like Ryan's gonna roll with me, maybe drag Andrew up there as well! Definitely let me know Friday night if you need tools or parts and we can assemble whatever care package we have.

Lucky Dog is like the wild west, haha.

Totally sketchy, but a lot of fun, too. I think the most cars I've ever passed in one lap (15, i think?) was at a Lucky Dog race at Laguna in the wet. Good times, have fun!

Lucky Dog is like the wild west, haha.

Totally sketchy, but a lot of fun, too. I think the most cars I've ever passed in one lap (15, i think?) was at a Lucky Dog race at Laguna in the wet. Good times, have fun!
Haha, have you driven a Lemons race before? There's so many more cars you probably would've passed 45 cars on that lap!

It'll be cool to see people there!

Haha, have you driven a Lemons race before? There's so many more cars you probably would've passed 45 cars on that lap!

It'll be cool to see people there!

Not out on the west coast, but I did one at Road America a few years back. Good fun, but obviously lots of room at RA. My favorite part was passing someone going into Canada Corner and hearing him blip his first downshift (already on the brakes) while I was grabbing 5th gear, haha.

Not out on the west coast, but I did one at Road America a few years back. Good fun, but obviously lots of room at RA. My favorite part was passing someone going into Canada Corner and hearing him blip his first downshift (already on the brakes) while I was grabbing 5th gear, haha.
Haha, awesome. :)

You'll enjoy these videos.
This was my first time at Sonoma and the first time there for our car, but it was a great time! I did "practice" on Gran Turismo 4 and also studied a bit about the track's wet line. I did also do a few laps in a Miata on iRacing and we did get a few laps in the day before to scrub in the new tires which definitely helped in the damp!

Dangit guys, I'm out for this weekend. Potential for me having COVID, don't wanna head out there if I do. Test is scheduled for Sunday.

Really wanted to see ya'll out there!

Back