• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Raleigh/Durham - Garage Hang-Out, Burgers, Beers. - April 21st

Let everyone help you move that ****.
I have caught some sort of cold. Thought it might be allergies, but got weird quick.
I?ll check in tomorrow.

Already got a bunch of it in the house... i'll do more in the morning.

If you're sick, stay home! no point in being miserable for the drive. Once i get the wagon on the road we'll do a reunion meet at the school :)

Qxws7uT.jpg

Next time...

Last edited:
thanks to these guys and J_Jones specifically, the 745 started and drove into the other garage bay all under its own power! And EivlEVO fixed my bicycle too!

Great fun. Glad to meet everyone and eat some burgers. We definitely need to do this more often.

thanks to these guys and J_Jones specifically, the 745 started and drove into the other garage bay all under its own power! And EivlEVO fixed my bicycle too!

Great fun. Glad to meet everyone and eat some burgers. We definitely need to do this more often.

Thanks for hosting!

Thank you for having us over and for lunch, it's been too long since I got to hang out with other car people. Whenever you are ready to work on something else, just let me know!

Good times dudes.

Thanks for hosting!

Thank you for having us over and for lunch, it's been too long since I got to hang out with other car people. Whenever you are ready to work on something else, just let me know!
Nice meeting all of you.

Absolutely, and thanks for having us all.
Good seeing you again, sorry for the brain fade.

I held it up by the lack of a seat. Credit where due.

Thanks for hosting. That was a tasty burger.

So i'll keep working on cleaning up the garage, moving furniture around, getting cars and boats washed and we'll do some more jackassery with the 745 or the 242. Maybe in a month or so.

Yeah I'm pretty much around... I'm just sitting over here looking at megasquirt and whiteblocks now lol.

Hate I missed it. Hope some of y'all make it down to SE.

Its 50/50 for me to get to SE. Definitely doing Mtn. Meet though. Bringing a buddy of mine who's a telescope nerd and we're going to try and spend some time up at the radio lab during the week for their astronomy groups.

... oh and as promised, i'll drive a volvo this time :-P

You can have the one from my parts car if you want? I'm getting ready to have it hauled off to the crusher... I pulled the motor on Sunday.

Back