• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Any Louisiana (Or Mississippi, Arkansas, or Texas) Volvo enthusiasts?

Volvex

I can't tell if this is the right category, but I'm announcing a Facebook group for Louisiana Volvo people, or really anyone interested, so that's kind of an event. I just traded in an 87 245 for an 07 V70, and I got so much help from Florida Volvo Community on Facebook that I got inspired to start a Volvo Facebook page for Louisiana, where I live.

But I don't have any good pictures for the banner image. Anybody got any good pics of Volvos in recognizably Louisiana settings? If you have anything, I'd appreciate your letting the group use it.

I'm not sure if there are many Volvo enthusiasts around here, but if there are, here's a group to do some networking with other Volvo people nearby about parts, service, resources, advice, stories etc. I actually drove to Rolling Motors in Austin to get this V70, so I figure this group doesn't have to be purely for Louisiana. Mississippi, Texas, or Arkansas people, or really anyone who wants to, can join. Come on in and spin your wheels!:cool: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lavolvo

Back