• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

nissan s14 coilovers for volvo 240

Be careful with your rubber brake lines being ziptied dirrectly to the tube. That's a great place for the tube to rub trough. Theres a reason factory had brackets to keep them off the tubes, it would be smart to add those.

It's temporary I'm having braided steel lines made

My point was there isn't a point in making a bracket for these when I'm about to change to different lines which will use a different bracket.

Sometimes I spend more money doing it myself haha, wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy cars for doing what you have done, figure out how to get what I want done the cheapest way possible, even if it's way harder, learning all I can along the way. I'm sure you have learned from what you have done and would improve it the next time around, I think people forget that's how these things work, especially on car forums where everybody is head engineer on an F1 team. Good job getting it done.

I think it looks pretty solid, I like the way you're going about this, this is what car mods are really about imo, flame and bash all you want but this is great stuff. Drive it hard and report back on how well they held up!

Sometimes I spend more money doing it myself haha, wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy cars for doing what you have done, figure out how to get what I want done the cheapest way possible, even if it's way harder, learning all I can along the way. I'm sure you have learned from what you have done and would improve it the next time around, I think people forget that's how these things work, especially on car forums where everybody is head engineer on an F1 team. Good job getting it done.

+1

Ok been a long time about to reach 2 years. These have a sh*t ton of road miles and a few drift events on them now an have even caught air once and OMG you will never guess what happen guys.....nothing they are still working perfectly as they should lol. People asked for an update so there it is. Oh now I've had qa1 coilovers on the rear too for almost a year now and crazy that didn't break either also done with my handy 140amp Lincoln fluxcore mig welder. Crazyyyyyy

Woo Travis thats way cool dude!
I need to find a pro welder to do that mod for me!
Cusco suspension on a Volvo o_0
Very cool

Back