• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2019 (Completed!)

Two Payments is not an error on PayPal’s part. ��
More to come.
Love this place. Thank you!

Last edited:
Haven't logged in for ages but saw this notification and dropped $15. On another forum I'm on they ask for a 1% donation to the forum for anything you sell on there, I think that would be a good model here considering how much we all love flipping parts.

Get ready for $0.149 contributions. :)

No i'm still working on them.. i'll be letting people know when their stickers go out... theres also a bunch of people that put their email address instead of mailing address so i'll have to follow up with them also.

A quick update on the stickers for those of you who participated in that...

Sorry i've been dragging my feet on getting these cut, finally getting to it this week/end. Since i've been so slow at getting it done i'm going to mail everyone 2 stickers of each so you can have matching sides on the car or do 2 cars if you want.

(anyone that gave me an email address as your mailing address, i'll follow up with you guys once everyone else is shipped unless you know you screwed up and send me a PM with your mailing address)

envelopes stamped and drying, ready to get stuffed
3IlRZaTl.jpg

Last edited:
As of this morning, all 268 sticker have been cut and stuffed in 64 envelopes and given to the post office. Just want to say thanks again for everything you guys help with.

Anyone remember me?

Have not posted in ages...just made a donation to ensure TB is still around once I get back to working on the car and asking stupid questions again.

Back