• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Found a sweet speaker wire connector kit at Best Buy today. Gold plated because, well, I don?t know. But it has that tiny female flat connector for the negative (or is it positive?) speaker connector. At $22.39 it was a bargain.

Think I?ll put the new amp under the passenger front seat. Since the seat heater is gone (race car!), this will keep the Mrs. comfortable.

This is hysterical and yes, Elijah Craig is nice.

So it's still leaking from the drain? I'm thinking of maybe converting to Yoshifab's press in threaded bit and running a threaded stainless hose. Not that I'm leaking there, just seems like a better solution?

How about this, I'll trade you my 85 wagon in some sort of multi-dimensional trade where you end up with all the stuff you want and I'll take the rest.

Biggest downside to my 85 is the body IMO, the roof is great but its not so great in the normal areas down low...

If you really get a Hakosuka. ...
Have fun.
If you think your wagon will be same expensive like a Hakosuka.... dream again.

First: check your gauge. I'very seen more " I will you present a number, don't know what it represents" instead of a precise instrument.

Meeeeeeh. Everyone will learn and go a few steps back if he builds his own project at first time
Waist of time to proclaim about this.

Have fun, Kay

:nod:

And sold you some pretty plastic TV screens in spite of the fact that you didn't listen.

:-P

Nice headlights.

1F77AA4B-3C84-49F5-9853-7582BDDF31BA-M.jpg

Pulling the trans again: Yoshi T/O bearing, install unreachable screw in an exhaust heat shield, check for possible rear main seal leak.

How about this, I'll trade you my 85 wagon in some sort of multi-dimensional trade where you end up with all the stuff you want and I'll take the rest.

Biggest downside to my 85 is the body IMO, the roof is great but its not so great in the normal areas down low...

I?d be happy with a new bicycle...

If you really get a Hakosuka. ...
Have fun.
If you think your wagon will be same expensive like a Hakosuka.... dream again.

First: check your gauge. I'very seen more " I will you present a number, don't know what it represents" instead of a precise instrument.

Meeeeeeh. Everyone will learn and go a few steps back if he builds his own project at first time
Waist of time to proclaim about this.

Have fun, Kay

Thx. I lay awake thinking deep thoughts. Such as: If we are supposed to have 4 bar of pressure, why is there a 3 bar gauge? And: What is John?s chicken fetish all about?

Back